This policy contains information confidential and proprietary to www.Hennoklistings.com This document contains information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and shall not be disclosed without prior approval.
Document version control
The document owner is Ibrahima Diawara
|Date||Current Version||Comment||Next review date||Author||Status|
Document history control
The definition of the Data Controller, Data Processor, Data, Personal Data, Processing is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
“Content” means any post which includes but limited to photos, text, graphics, images, audio, files or videos submitted by the buyer or seller.
“ICO” means the information commissioner’s office.
2. The information we may hold about You
- What Personal Data do we collect?
For most of the publication or post activities of Our Website listing service We may or may not collect as follows: –
- In relation to viewing publication or post activities on Our Website listing service We do not collect any Personal Data. However, the website visit numbers may be collected for analytics internal traffic analysis this is not Personal Data.
- Where a buyer or seller customers registers We may collect surname, first name, address, postcode, phone number, email photos, date of birth (special category Personal Data) and IP address. (“Registered Account Personal Data”) Along with this store user identification or passwords of the Registered Account Personal Data.
- Why do we collect this information?
We use the Personal Data for purposes listed below for buyers and sellers being consumer or business customers by collecting the Personal Data as the Data Controller except where role differs.
- To collect related to post and publication service(s) for certain legitimate interest purpose which includes Content (made public), photos, location, description, moderation or other services.
- To register Your account onto Our Website and sign in with user identification and password login details in order to respond to any online publication or posts. If You think your account has been compromised, please email Us.
- To respond to enquiries on Our Website or contact social media.
- To provide under consent marketing material which may be interest to You unless opted out.
- To carry out business to business marketing under legitimate interest.
- To publish promotional news, blogs or events.
- As necessary part of a legal obligation e.g. Your rights under data privacy laws.
- How is this information collected?
We may collect Your details from contact us form, direct emails enquiries, registration, phone or otherwise. Any Website tracking information related to device specific, collecting information about e.g. web analytics etc if applicable.
- Use of the information collected?
The Personal Data is used to contact You via email or other means about Our service provision advert and publication of Our Website listings service and to identify You when You engage with Us. Our partners who are instructed by Us on Our behalf in delivering any part of service to You in 2.2 above. For marketing Our services to You except where You have withdrawn or opted out to receive any marketing from Us.
Any third party which We use for Data Processing will only process for example the email, until such time either the Personal Data is deleted on exit of a contract or a right which is exercised e.g. right to erase or withdraw of consent.
3. Cookies, web analytics traffic
A Website may have number of small scripts running in the background to capture web traffic data or retain session information about You. Our Website may use the listed cookies below: –
|Google Analytics||web analytics online service which tracks and reports website traffic.|
|Google AdWords remarketing||is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to users who have already visited their website.|
|Google Adsense||is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.|
|Google Maps||is a web mapping service developed by Google.|
You may be able to disable some cookies on Our Website under their browser settings and it may affect the way a Website operates. You can find further information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
4. Third parties
We work with web hosting and marketing company for Our business. based within the U.K. For any email marketing campaigns, We may use Mail Chimp or similar. Referral of a delivery partner on Our Website is for the buyer and sellers to make arrangements direct.
Any payment information in terms of payment with payments provider e.g. Paypal etc. We do not collect or store any payment details.
We may contact You from time to time and send You details of services that We provide which may be of interest to You. We may share Your information with other third parties to contact You about services which may be of interest to You with inhouse marketing. Any external marketing lists used shall be subject to approved consents where applicable. If You do not wish to receive such requests in the future, please contact Us to withdraw.
Please note existing marketing from Us prior to the 25th May 2018, may be treated as retrospective where Personal Data is collected as part of providing a service.
6. Your rights
As a customer You have several rights in relation to Personal Data some are listed below. Where applicable We will respond to the above requests within thirty (30) days or notify as to who should be responding.
- Subject access requests
If You wish to submit a subject access request, on the information We may hold about You then please email email@example.com Where We are acting as the Data Controller of the Personal Data We will respond. However, where We are acting as the Data Processor or a third party We will pass Your request onto the relevant Data Controller to respond directly. There is not charge of this except where such request is excessive it may be chargeable.
- Inaccurate Personal Data
Where We collect or use the Personal Data and which You believe is incorrect the please contact Us with to amend the Personal Data.
- Request to withdraw, erase and portability of Personal Data
If You wish to submit a request in relation to withdrawing consent, erase or port Your Personal Data We hold on You then please contact Us.
The ICO guidelines provide that some rights may not apply right to object (excluded under contact, legitimate interest or public tasks), erase (excluded under legal obligation or public tasks), portability (excluded under legal obligation, vital interest, public tasks, legitimate interests).
7. Retention of Personal Data
We will retain records no longer than they are required in accordance with Our retention policy or as up to 36 months if You withdraw/erase earlier then the Personal Data will be deleted exceptions for legal etc reasons held for longer. On exit of a service for example Website hosting with databases We will delete the Personal Data collected in accordance with Our Retention Policy.
8. Personal Data outside the EEA
If any of Website design or hosting services are provided outside of the EEA and Personal Data may be transferred by Us in order to provide You service to You in 2.2 above. Where we transfer any Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) this will be subject to either model agreements or Binding Corporate Rules to ensure that higher level of data privacy is applied.
9. Disclosure of information
We reserve the right to disclose collected Personal Data or any other supporting information in response of a court order, legal action, where consent is given, acquisition, regulator body where such disclosure is required law or regulation.
10. Contacting Us