SPECIALIZED Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo 2020 Electric Gravel Bike
What is it about gravel that’s so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it’s just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties.
- The lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it extends your range and makes the ride feel more natural
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. The optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power. Additionally, you can monitor your battery level, your power output and the amount of assistance you receive all through the Mission Control app
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 2.0 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed overharsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem
- Shimano GRX 800 1×11 drivetrain, with its wide-ranging rear derailleur, means you can enjoy the simplicity and reduced weight of a single chainring setup and never have to worry about a dropped chain. The GRX hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power which can keep up with your new-found speed
Choosing the bike size depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride. This bike size guide gives our customers general advice on choosing the right size. It is a guide only and we always recommend visiting one of our stores or contacting one of our experts.