Create your own design fabric!
Owing to the widespread use of the Internet, the number of orders for personalized/customized design products has been increasing.
To meet the latest market needs, Mimaki developed the Tx300P-1800. This entry-level model fits perfectly in places with limited floor space, such as design studios or school facilities.
The Tx300P-1800 delivers high-quality printing on a wide range of textiles.
- New printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While maintaining high-quality printing, high gap settings of the printhead allow printing on not only thick textiles but also various woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces.
- Reliable textile feeding mechanism ensures stable printing
Reliable and unique feeding mechanism including front and rear tension bars ensures stable textile transportation for providing quality printing.
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
– Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
– Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
– Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
– Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
– Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- Maximum print speed (66 m2/h) achieves high productivity
66 m2/h maximum print speed with 4-color printing and 35 m2/h with 6-color printing.
– 66 m2/h: 4-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 2 pass (Sb420 ink)
– 35 m2/h: 6-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 4 pass (Sb420 ink)
- An abundance of textile inks to choose from. Textile pigment ink and sublimation dye ink can be loaded at the same time [Hybrid function].
Mimaki offers five ink types—sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive, and acid—to meet various application needs. For providing affordable ink prices, inks are packed in large volume packs (2 liters) and can be installed to MBIS3.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink3 Lite
The TxLink3 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink3 Lite or RasterLink6 is bundled according to a user’ s choice.